An outreach recovery ministry of the Olivet Institutional Baptist Church (Located 8819 Quincy Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44106)
The purpose of the Recovery Church: We exist to provide a faith community for recovering people in need of Hope, Healing and Support. (1 Chronicles 17: 9
The vision of the Recovery Church: We intend to establish a reputation and culture as a caring congregation equipped to provide Hope that guides; Healing that changes; and Support that strengthens individuals affected by mental health and substance use disorders on their journey home and beyond.
":We promote the importance of practicing faith in Recovery."
- Our Worship Services - Sundays evening @ 7pm
- Our Higher Power - Jesus Christ
- Our Bible - The Life Recovery Bible
- Our Pastor - Rev. Karell T. McDaniel, LICDC-CS (Assisting recovering people for over 35 years)
- Our Preaching Schedule - moves you biblically through the 12 Steps, from Salvation towards Activation, in twelve months.
- Our Spiritual Growth Strategy - systematically prepares our committed members for effective ministry.
- Our Passion - To welcome and support individuals and families affected by mental health and substance use disorders.
- We also sign meeting sheets
- Sunday evening worship,
- Spiritual growth classes,
- Fellowship, and
- Service opportunities
There are numerous support meetings held at our location each week.
- Drug Court Alumni Group
- Mental Health Court Alumni Group
- AA Meeting (Free At Last)
- Open Heart Healthy Minds