An Affiliate of the Olivet Institutional Baptist Church (Located 8819 Quincy Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44106)
Our Mission: We exist to provide a faith community for people in recovery and overcoming hurts, hang-ups and habits.
(1 Chronicles 17: 9
The Recovery Church is neither a typical church ministry nor a twelve-step program, and although we draw from both traditions, we seek to embody the spirit of God while promoting the practice of faith in recovery.
- Our Worship Services - Sundays evening @ 7pm
- Our Higher Power - Jesus Christ
- Our Bible - The Life Recovery Bible
- Our Pastor - Rev. Karell T. McDaniel, LICDC-CS (Assisting recovering people for over 35 years)
- Our Preaching Schedule - moves you biblically through the 12 Steps, from Salvation towards Activation, in twelve months.
- Our Spiritual Growth Strategy - systematically prepares our committed members for effective ministry.
- Our Passion - To welcome and support individuals and families affected by hurts, hang-ups and habits.
- We also sign meeting sheets
- Sunday evening worship,
- Fellowship, and
- Service opportunities
There are support meetings held at our location each week.
- AA Meeting (Free At Last)
- Open Heart Healthy Minds